In what situations?
If you are an employer and thinking of hiring foreign nationals, you may require work permits, residence permits or assistance with legalising your personnel’s residence in Poland. We can help. Whether you are planning to employ foreign nationals or thinking of sending your personnel to work outside the European Union, we can help.
How can we help you?
If you need to legalise your personnel’s residence in Poland or develop a strategy for hiring foreign personnel, we can help too. Also, our specialists are prepared to conduct legality audits for foreign personnel hired by Polish employers.
What support can you rely on?
- assistance with obtaining work permits,
- representation before administrative authorities,
- representation in dealing with the State Labour Inspectorate and the Polish Border Guard;
- preparation of documents to challenge the imposition of fines/penalties;
- assistance with obtaining permanent or temporary residence permits;
- assistance with obtaining or renewing Schengen and/or national visas;
- assistance with obtaining visa-less travel permit extensions;
- assistance with obtaining Polish travel documents for foreign nationals, temporary Polish travel documents for foreign nationals, Polish identity documents for foreign nationals, residence permits;
- assistance with official registration of invitation letters for visa application purposes.
Why should you trust us?
Legalisation of residence and employment for foreign nationals is our specialty. Based on our long-term experience, we know how to provide you with valuable and comprehensive support throughout the process. We can take care of all the formalities, while you focus on other aspects of your business.
Our experience can help your company connect with a valuable local partner.
Are you interested in taking advantage of our expertise?
If yes, contact me: